Buy a real United States birth certificate online from us even if you were not born in the America. Contact us and an expert will lead you through the process.
What Is on a U.S Birth Certificate? Get your real birth certificates online.
Most of the time, your birth certificate is originally created at the hospital, shortly after you’re born. It contains much vital information about you, such as:
- Your full name.
- The time and date of your birth.
- The city or county of your birth.
- Your parents’ full names, including your mother’s maiden name, if applicable.
Some birth certificate forms may also include additional information, such as:
- The birthplaces of your parents.
- Your parents’ address(es), occupations, and ethnicities.
- The number of children your parents already have.
Birth Certificate Uses
Since it’s an official notation of so much personal information, a birth certificate is often required as a means to legally prove your identity and/or age.
Situations when you’ll likely be asked to provide your birth certificate include, but are not limited to:
- Applying for a passport.
- Applying for government benefits.
- Enrolling in some schools.
- Joining the military.
- Claiming pension or insurance benefits.
- Getting your driver’s license.
- Getting a replacement Social Security card.