Buy original quality German ID card online. Model 2017 year. Validation period 10 years (six years if the holder is under 24 on the date of issue). According to the German law of obligation of identification, it is compulsory for everyone in Germany age 16 or older to possess either a German identity card (German: Personalausweis) or a passport. German citizens traveling inside Europe can use their Identity cards, which is a machine-readable travel document, instead of a passport.
The German National Identity Card was introduced on 1 November 2010. It looks different to the former ID card and includes other functions.
At a glance:
- Smart card format
- Integrated chip
- eID function for Internet use, vending machines or terminals
- Stored passport photograph and voluntary storage of fingerprints to clearly match the ID with the ID card holder
- Electronic signature function to electronically sign binding contracts, applications, documents, etc. (must be purchased separately)
- Enhanced security features
- Special protection of owner’s biometric data
ID card logo on the reverse side of the card (can also be found on any equipment and everywhere you can use your electronic identity)
You can find all the necessary information to place an order for the German ID card below:
Sex (M or F):
Date of birth:
Place of birth:
Date of issue and expiration (optional):
Eye color (optional):
Hair color (optional):
Written signature in digital format (black ink, white background, high resolution):
Your photo in digital format (color, white background, high resolution):
Any additional information:
Please fill in the form above for the German ID card and attach required pictures and send the e-mail to email@example.com to proceed with your order.