Buy real quality Belgium driving licence online. Validation period 10 years. In Belgium, the driving licence is a governmental right given to those who request a licence for any of the categories they desire. It is required for every type of motor vehicle.
In order to obtain a Belgian driving licence, a driver must fulfill a number of conditions: Pass a theory examination. Pass a practical examination. Declare that they are not banned from driving, or that they have passed a reintegration test after a ban. Declare that they have no physical disabilities or afflictions.
We are going to get you the driving licence even if you can meetup with these conditions
The age to obtain a Belgium driving licence is: 18 years for a car, 21 years for buses and cargo vehicles and between 18 and 24 years for motorcycles depending on their engine capacity.
The categories of driver’s licenses in Belgium are:
- A – motorcycles and mopeds (Driving licence categories AM, A1, A2, A),
- B – cars, tractors and work vehicles (Driving licence categories B, BE, W)
- C – vans and trucks over 3,500kg (Driving licence categories C, C1, CE, C1E)
- D – buses (Driving licence categories D, D1, DE, D1E)
- CD – trucks and buses (Driving licence categories C, C1, CE, C1E, D, D1, DE, D1E)
- TMT – truck module (must have passed D test)
- BMT – bus module (must have passed C test)
You can find all necessary information to place an order for driving license below:
Sex (M or F):
Date of birth:
Place of birth:
License number (optional):
Date of issue and expiration (optional):
Written signature in digital format (black ink, white background, high resolution):
Your photo in digital format (color, white background, high resolution):
Any additional information: